search

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 22, 2012

{Welcoming Harper To This World} Maternity Portraits

Oh my!  Baby Harper is on her way... and she will soon meet her most beautiful mother!  Harper's mommy, Brandy (who is also a good friend of mine), has designed Harper's nursery with vintage bird cages, lace and burlap.  And I was so excited when Brandy agreed to pack up some of her favorite nursery decor for this maternity session.  I even warned Brandy that she might get a little wet during our afternoon together, and she did!  But in the end, it was all worth it!!

Brandy, I can't wait to meet Harper.  And someday in the future she will see the pictures of when her mommy was pregnant with her and she will think, "Wow, I do have the prettiest and most creative mommy!"










1 comment:

Brandy said...

Love them!! Thank you so much!! We always have such fun times and end up in water lol :)