search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

{Celebration Time For Cheralyn} Portraits


What an accomplishment!  My friend Cheralyn transformed her lifestyle and in doing so she has shed some 100 pounds!!  I met her as she started on this path of healthy living, and I was honored when she asked me to help her take pictures of her "new body."  Not only did she want to celebrate her weight loss, and thank her doctor who helped guide her, but she also wanted to surprise her husband with some pictures for their 25th wedding anniversary.  So this session was top secret!  At the last minute, her husband went out of town and Cheralyn called me... the coast was clear!  We even captured some photos with her road bike as now she and her husband are avid bicyclists and part of Ride Yourself Fit.

I helped her design a gorgeous 20x30 inch canvas for her husband as an anniversary gift, and I will never forget being able to share in the moment when she gifted it to him... it's definitely not everyday that you get to see a man (who is so in love with his wife) show tears of happiness and appreciation.

Cheralyn, thank you so much for choosing me to document your amazing accomplishment and for allowing me to share a beautiful and tender moment between you and your husband!  


P.S.  I am so proud of you!







1 comment:

Cheralyn Nichols said...

I am the honored one! Thank you so much for Helpijg me make this top secret mission possible! Your creativity and friendship made this so fun. Now I want to do more! Thanks for sharing my story. God's not finished with me yet but thanks for capturing this "phase" of my journey.