search

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Opposite Girls

Another year has passed and my camera has been monopolized by the challenge of taking weekly photos of my son.  Now that is behind me, it was refreshing to focus on my girls with a quick session.  It started as Syd wanting to take pictures to celebrate her 5th birthday.  Then I pulled Mel inside from the backyard, where she was gathering bugs (she just might be an entomologist someday).  A change of clothes and she was ready for the camera.

Everyone tells us how similar my girls look and yet how opposite they are.  I really don't know how to explain genetics in our family... our two girls are complete opposites while our boy is a perfect blend.  All I know is that I adore the pictures of my girls together...

















No comments: