search

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 7, 2012

{Welcome To This World... Miss Briley} Newborn Portraits

Everyone loves a sleepy baby!  Sweet Briley is a sleepy baby, used to hearing her big sister's voice while growing in her mommy's belly.  And that is when I met Kim, when Briley was growing.  I met Kim at my friend Teila's baby shower, and then I got to see her again at our cooking club event a couple months ago.   After Briley was born, Kim asked me to take her newborn pictures and I was so excited to spend time with Miss Sleepy Briley... but oh, she wasn't so sleepy!

Yet her photographs show how sugary sweet Miss Briley is, even when she is awake!

Kim & Jason, thank you for allowing me to spend a good amount of time with you and beautiful Briley.  I would do it again in a heartbeat!
        






No comments: