search

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week 48 of 52

My weekly assignment of taking Evan's picture is almost coming to an end.  But the routine in life will continue...

 - getting 3 kids up in the morning, pouring their milks even before I can start the coffee maker for myself

 - trying to get laundry done, clean the dishes and put the dishes away (the one chore I can never keep up with), clean the house, and remembering when I last cleaned my own children

 - updating my to-do lists and then consolidating all of the to-do lists in my iPhone, in my diaper bag, in my camera bag, on my nightstand, hanging on the side of the fridge and sitting on the kitchen counter

 - trying to settle constant arguments between my 2 girls about who gets to feed the fish, who gets to feed Chilly, who gets to let the dogs out in the morning, who gets to open and close the car door, who gets to turn off the TV, and who gets the green plate

 - and trying to physically survive taking 3 kids to the store, any store, for any amount of time...








No comments: