search

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Week 46 of 52


It's been a long time since I took some photos of Evan in his crib.  I remember the pictures of him sleeping with his armpit fat-rolls back in Week 16.  Now he is standing and this is often how I find him after a nap or in the morning.  Maybe I should leave my camera in his room, ready and charged... last week I walked into his bedroom in the morning to find him sitting quietly in a corner of his crib.  He had gathered all his favorite crib possessions and they were tucked beside him... his blanket, his blue bear, his blue soft rattle, and his blue fish.  And in his small right hand he held his white bear safety blanket.  I really wish I could share that picture with everyone... pure innocence and sweetness!
 
 






No comments: